GTA San Andreas | mission 5

San Andreas gameplay

Here comes the number five. Hope you relish the game as much as I do. GTA San Andreas, a game that deserves to exist played.

Subtitles:


What's happening with you, Ryder? Speak upwardly, nigga! I'yard hungry! Oh, man! due south*it… Hey, what'southward going on? Man, I don't want no chicken… Oh, due south*it – trash tin can bitch! Pass me my food. Tin I accept your social club, please? Kill the Ballas gang members.

Respect has to be earned, Sweet – just like money. So what you saying? Y'all don't respect me? What I'chiliad saying is… Homo cannot live on bread lonely. I know. I've tried that s*information technology. Carl, you look a picayune sparse, human being. – Y'all gotta exist hungry, homo.- Yeah, I could eat. Yeah, I could eat. Man, what you fools trying to eat? What near some tacos? Tacos? Again? Hell no. – Chicken, man. No discussion.- Man, I don't want no chicken… Yep, that's cool. Let's roll. Carl, what do you want? You gotta eat to keep your strength upward, human being. Hey, I'll take a number 9 – fatty male child. Gimme a number nine, simply like his. Sweet? Let me get a number 6 with extra dip. I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number vi with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. Hey, sorry, Bro, you know I gotta know near Moms. I know CJ, I know. I hateful I'm simply trying not to think about it, is all. I hateful, I didn't even know she was striking until it was all over… Yeah, correct, right, correct, right, correct. Let's eat. Hey, don't nosotros got beef effectually here? We been getting into it with these fools. I can't stand cold food. Different yous, I ain't never ate from a trash can. Hey, hey await – Kilo Trays scoping us out! Damn, Ryder, you lot're a jinx! Bulldoze-BY! southward*it, them motherf*ckers headed to the hood! Motherf*cker! My cheese chips! Carl, kill them!

Chill. motherf*cker, this own't a Sunday drive state of affairs! My soda! Information technology's all over the f*cking floor! Well you lot tin suck it up in one case nosotros're washed. At present proceed you eyes on the Ballas motorcar! There they go! Get up alongside those motherf*ckers, CJ! Ballas! Run across 'em? Over at that place! Coil up on 'em, CJ! Ready, babe? Why y'all ain't blastin', Smoke? I'll shoot 'em when I'm done eatin'. Quit stuffin' your motherf*ckin' mouth! Let'due south go! I ain't stuffin' it homie, I'm enjoyin' my meal. Hey, kill that asshole! s*it, this a bully sandwich! Fume! Stop stuffing your face and get-go popping them Ballas! I'm trying to savour my food! And those fools are trying to enjoy our deaths! At present, c'mon, Smoke, shoot! Hey, I'm simply finishing my fries! CJ'southward down, due south*information technology! CJ! Sweet, CJ's down! He's bluffing, ain't y'all, CJ? Ah! Nosotros on fire! Everybody for themselves! Run! Hey that motherf*ckers gonna blow, bail out! Our ride'due south f*cked, man – everybody out! Damn, we're too late! Oh, man, we let down our homies! We permit the whole hood downward! Damn! That was some serious s*it! Yeah, human, those Ballas fools won't try that again! Carl, permit's get dorsum to the Grove! A'ight, I'm on information technology. Oh homo! That food filled a hole! You lot stubby motherf*cker! Next time you ameliorate offset blasting or I'll blast you myself! Smoke, you broad, man, I mean, broad! And that's why you love me, baby! That'due south 1 up for the Grove! Say what, Smoke? All you managed to practice was swallow my damn food up! Yep, it was gettin cold! Y'all comin' in for a beer? Nah baby, I need to go dorsum to the crib. CJ, gimme a ride? Alright Fume, let's get. See y'all subsequently. What was with you dorsum there, Fume? Man, if yous tin can eat your nutrient, while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you directly homie. What? Nothin', nothin'. Only some verse I read. Hey Smoke, tell me why you moved out the Grove? Man, got some money from my aunt – I mean it'due south a dainty place and all, but the Grove is in my heart, baby – it's where my dogs is at. Yeah, OK homie. Hey thanks, Carl. Hey, I've missed having yous around, infant. Cheers, man. I wish Sweet idea like that. He don't mean information technology, CJ. He'south notwithstanding existent tor'upward about your moms, man. Hither, get yourself a little smokey smoke on Fume, and relax, homie.